Yoga fits in beautifully with pregnancy. Whether you have never experienced yoga before or you were practicing yoga previous to your pregnancy, the benefits are nourishing for both Mum and Baby. Some of the benefits include:
- rejuvenating to the mind and body
- stretching and aligning the muscles as they shift to allow for the growth of the baby
- body awareness, confidence and balance as your centre of gravity changes
- strengthening and conditioning of the muscles that help in the birth and to recover post pregnancy
- breathing exercises and movements to assist during the birth.
- gives time and space for You to be centred and grounded, allowing a deeper connection to your baby.
Pre-natal yoga sessions are available in Private sessions for those wanting some one-on-one guidance from the instructor and also small groups if you would like to share the sessions with friends who are also pregnant. Our instructor comes to you in your home or office at a time that suits you and your lifestyle.
You can rest at ease knowing our experienced instructor Stephanie Williams has completed specific registered training to deliver Mum and Baby a safe and nourishing yoga practice.